General Policy and Information
- does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the mostrehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label "Copy Freely", the content of this website, are copyrighted by In consideration of this authorization, ' users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by and may not be licensed hereunder.
- is a registered trademark of Catena Operations Ltd.
- tries to providelete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at [email protected].
- reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
Casino Complaints Service /AGCCS/
By submitting alaint using Casino Complains Service /AGCCS/ you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Casino Complaint Service is a totally free service and does infringe any charges.
- Casino Complaint Service is a mediatory service between players and casino operators offered by .
- could not be held liable for the ou of any of thelaints cases, submitted through Casino Complaint Service.
- Only registered members of are allowed to use the Complaint Service.
- reserves the right to reject and/or to close as Resolved anylaint case which is not in accordance with the Complaint Guidelines or is missing information considered as crucial, such as registered username and email at the casino.
- Casino Complaint Service is public and all posts and/or attached files to alaint case are public. It is player’s obligation to hide/mask any personal details included in these posts and/or attached files.
- The information exchanged during thelaint process between player and , and casino representatives and is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the Casino Complaint Service are obliged to follow the implemented time frames of 96 hours available for each side to respond.
- The onlyunication channel, allowed for discussion and exchange of information concerning Complaint Process is via email. do not discusslaint cases over Skype, Live Chat or any otherunication means.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the Casino Complaint Service could request theirlaint case to be reopened up to two times. reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- consider and judge alllaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaint Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and b effective immediately.
- You accept, through your use of this , that you will not post any material (Post, Link or Image) which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually- oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or in any other ways in violation of any International law. This includes all links: in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted photos, and avatars.
- Abusive behavior is not acceptable and your account will be suspended.
- Strictly Forbidden: a) Posting the same message to more than one thread or topic section; b) Spamming, Flooding, Chain Letters, Pyramid Schemes, and Solicitations; c) Promotions, Advertisements or Bonuses; d) Mass Private Messages or Emails; e) Posts that could be considered insulting or offensive and might damage another's business. Accusations without valid evidence will not be tolerated.
- We will not tolerate advertising and/or be promoting of any forms and types of the so-called 'gambling strategies'! Doing so will lead to suspension of your account.
- It is forbidden to post real names, email addresses, or other personal details that may be considered confidential information from private correspondence, or from some user database.
- It is forbidden to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written approval from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- All posts b the property of once they are posted. Any copying and pasting of posts from this forum to others should be done with our explicit permission and/or discretion. Copying posts and/or threads from other forums is forbidden, unless you have explicit permission to do so.
- Please remember that we do not actively observe the posted messages, and therefore, we are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy,leteness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author only. Anyone who feels that a posted message is offensive can notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.
- If you across a post or a thread that looks like it's breaching any of our forum rules, please report it. You can do so by using the report button, situated under each post. An e-mail and/or notification will be sent immediately to our admins and moderators.
- Using PMs (Private Messages) for abusing other members and/or anything else, which is in direct violation of any of our rules, is forbidden and your account will be suspended.
- Do not post the same message to more than one thread or topic section.
- reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formallaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this Forum.
- does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering an online gambling site. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. is an independent information service, not associated with any online gamblingany. Links to third party websites on are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website.
- It is highly rended you use alex and unique password for your account, to prevent account abuse.
- Please present to us clean and accurate information. Do not register an account fraudulently. Do not register more than one account in the forum.
- moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post in case any of the above rules is breached without any prior notice.
- Forum members whoit player fraud will be banned from the forum.
- We reserve the right to warn you in case you have violated some of the rules. This warning will be issued if your violation is not that heavy and it is one time only. We believe everyone deserves a second chance, so use it smartly, cause there won't be another one!
Live Chat Rules
By using the Live Chat facility you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually- oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or in any other ways in violation of any International law;
- You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to the live chat hosts;
- You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
- You should not use Live Chat facility to discuss anylaints related matters, these are subject to AGCCS / Casino Complaints Service/ Rules and available via email only;
- You should pay attention to the formatting of yourents. We do not expect perfect layout, however make sure to use some basic spelling rules and punctuation. If you need to emphasize on something, please don’t use Caps Lock! There are better ways to put a stress on a particular word or sentence than yelling online.
- Failure toly with any of these rules may result in immediate suspension and/or permanent ban of your account.
Last Update: 01/11/2017